As I said in my post “PROVIDING AFFORDABLE HOUSING IN MASSACHUSETTS,” Banks want you to give them a down payment of 20% of the value of the home to give you a loan for the other 80%. On the average home in Massachusetts, that comes to OVER $75,000.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A HOUSE FOR ONLY A $10,000 - $20,000 DOWN PAYMENT INSTEAD? We can make that happen.
I also mentioned that banks want you to have a good credit score, preferably over 650, and the higher, the better.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A HOUSE WITH A LOWER CREDIT SCORE THAN THE BANK WANTS? We can make that happen too.
Don’t get us wrong, we do have some requirements. You have to have some sort of income and you have to have good enough credit to be able to satisfy a bank’s loan requirements in a year or two. But for only a down payment of 5% instead of the bank’s 20% and rent less than the going rental price for the same place in the area, you can be a home OWNER instead of renter.
Why pay rent and throw your money away without owning your home? For less than the price of rent, you can own. If you have trouble saving enough for a down payment to buy your own home, no problem; you only need a third of what the bank wants for a down payment with us, which you can later apply to the 20% down that a bank requires.
Right now we are busy enough trying to help people in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Join our mailing list to find out when we expand beyond that.
If you would like to quit wasting money on rent and OWN YOUR HOUSE, just fill out the form below to get more information.
All blog posts written by Ty unless specified otherwise.